ENGRAVED CUTTING AND SERVING BOARD SET
Board set : Chopping board / Steak board / Cheese board
Treated with USP Grade mineral oil (food grade)
Dimensions: 8x12 inches inclusive of handle chopping board and 10x18 inches serving board
Acacia wood is a combination of light and dark color. The grain can vary between straight and wavy patterns, and the color can range from light amber to a dark mahogany. No to acacia slabs alike. Wood largely burns lighter to dark depending on its sap or resin content. For Laser Engraving means "ukit" does not necessarily mean black but you will touch/feel the depth.
Wooden Boards Care Tips
- When you have used a wooden acacia board, it is best to rinse and wipe it with a dishwasher brush or a cloth.
- Rinse cutting board and dry it with a cloth or paper towel. It is important that the board is well dried before oiling. The oil will be absorbed better that way.
- For oiling a wooden cutting board is best to use an odorless and flavorless oil. White mineral oil USP Grade (food grade) is most suitable. Do not use olive oil because this will become sticky and gross.
Process for Engraving:
- Our Customer Service will contact you via email or call to confirm the engraving within 24 hours. Please make sure the contact number and email address provided are correct.
- Compatible Fonts and templates are provided in the photos (please check), kindly choose 1 best font or template for engraving. During email or call, please provide the names to be engraved with font name. Can engrave logo as well if you have own logo but need high resolution png file to be sent to email@example.com
- Lead time is 2 to 3 days (Ready to Ship).